As promising as it may seem at first, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising can prove to be slippery slope for the uninitiated and inexperienced user.
Here are seven most common PPC campaign mistakes we see businesses make which hurts their chances of realizing their full potential with PPC.
1. Ignoring the 4 different keyword match types,
2. Neglecting Negative Keywords,
3. Using only Google at the exclusion of Bing,
4. Using overly broad keyword,
5. Neglecting geographic targeting
6. Too few ad tests.
7. Sending traffic to your homepage,
8. Failure to track conversion.
View complete whitepaper on this subject.
What are some of the biggest impediments to your PPC campaigns?